Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back (And NOT in Black)


We are back from a wonderful trip to San Diego. My sister Lauren married a fantastic man, Rich, and all the family and closest friends came to celebrate! It was the perfect escape from all the stress and from the depressing, gray weather.

I am happy to say that although it was a tough, emotional couple of weeks that the clouds are lifting and I am doing much better. I am resolved to enjoy our lives for all the wonderful things that we DO have, and just take the focus off of infertility. It will be a long break, but miracles can happen and in the mean time I want to just live again, and be happy.

Check out some of our most relaxing moments in Cali that were caught on camera!






More Pics of the week to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment