I'm sorry and sad for for you. This post brought a tear to my eyes as I'm sure it did to yours too. Hang in there. I have been and will continue to send prayers your way.
I'm so sorry Elisabeth. My heart breaks for you, and even though I can't do anything to help the pain, sometimes there is a little comfort in knowing how many people really feel for you.
I know there are no words that I can say that will help, or take away the pain. You are an amazing woman and you have more strentgh than I could ever even wish for. You both are in my hearts and prayers.
I'm sorry and sad for for you. This post brought a tear to my eyes as I'm sure it did to yours too. Hang in there. I have been and will continue to send prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Elisabeth. My heart breaks for you, and even though I can't do anything to help the pain, sometimes there is a little comfort in knowing how many people really feel for you.
ReplyDeleteI know there are no words that I can say that will help, or take away the pain. You are an amazing woman and you have more strentgh than I could ever even wish for. You both are in my hearts and prayers.
ReplyDelete