I am such a classic summer girl - love the sunshine, boating, BBQ's - all of it! The first few days of Fall initially have always been a little sad for me, simply because being cold in the mornings is one of my least favorite things ever....however I am really starting to like Fall more and more. I love the color changes, the fun decor, and the excitement of the impending holiday season.
This week was extra fun as we went to the Pumpkin Patch and then I helped host my sister Jenn's baby shower. The theme was Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice. It all went so well. It turned out beautifully, and I think she was truly thrilled.
Another update on our road to having a family of our own - Sherman had surgery this past Friday is doing extremely well. His urologist says he is excited to see the outcome and we don't need to wait to keep on trying! Wish us luck! ;)
Here are some pics of our Fall so far...Enjoy~



Oktoberfest 2009:
No comments:
Post a Comment